We are now operating out of an entirely new facility with extensive features and capabilities.
Features and Capabilities:
- 164,000 square feet of manufacturing and operating space
- 8,000 square feet of office space
- Pressure Vessel manufacturing, full machine, welding and fabrication shops on-site.
- Skid System and Assembly space
- All material storage and operations under roof
- Shipping operation on site – Domestic and International
- On site vendor Non Destructive Testing including x-ray, ultrasound, dye penetrant, magnetic particle as well as alloy verification
- Ideally located just off 1-80 in Sparks, Nevada.
- Seven western-state reach in an eight to ten hour drive with the capability to ship anywhere in the USA and around the world.
- 18’ x 18’ roll-up door enables large material and parts handling
- 20 ton bridge structure with 17-1/2 ton lifting capacity
- ASME Certificate: #38254-SEC. VIII, DIV1 U Stamp
- National Board Certificate: #r7674; P Stamp & NB Stamp
- Quality Management System: Certified by DNV
- ISO 9001: 2008
- American Petroleum Institute: Sec. 1104
- American Welding Society: Sec. D1.1
- Manufacturer’s License of Special Equipment – People’s Republic of China
- Certificate #T5220849-2014
- China A2 – Pressure Vessels
- DNV Manufacturing Certificate for welded pressure vessels
- US Navy MIL SPEC 278 Compliant
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) – certification coming soon
- KGS – Korean pressure vessel certification coming soon